AUM likes to keep things even so school was closed today as well as yesterday, and I don't work on Tuesdays so I got an extra day to the already long weekend.
Friday: I had to work and then Cory and I spent a quiet evening at home. He played video games and I read a book.
Saturday: I woke up feeling SICK to my stomach so I kept sleeping while Cory got up and watched the AU game. I woke up at noon still not feeling too great so I went back to bed. I took a nap until 2:30 and felt somewhat better then. I stayed in bed for the rest of the day reading and messing around on the computer. Sam was right there with me.
Sunday: I woke up feeling LOTS better! However, Cory woke up with a sore throat and a stuffy head. He laid around on the couch with Sam while I did some things around the house. My Daddy and brother William came over Sunday evening and spent the night.
Monday: Daddy, William and I went shopping. I recently developed these obnoxious things called hips and needed new jeans. And William grows like a weed and needed new clothes for school. I managed to get some great deals and came home with lots of new pants and jeans. William wasn't quite as lucky but was able to get a few things.
Daddy and William left Monday evening and Cory and I went to bed early. He had to work today and I had some housewifey things I needed to complete. However, Cory still didn't feel great and came home at lunchtime and got in bed. I ran some errands, cooked dinner, finished up the laundry, and finally caught up ALL of the ironing!
Even though we didn't do anything special or have any grand plans, I really enjoyed the relaxation. Cory and I were in desperate need of some plain old relaxation and sleep and we definitely got plenty. I was also able to catch up on some things I had let go and mark quite a few things off my to-do list. Overall, it was a happy and successful weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy...