4 years ago this month, Cory and I started dating...
4 years ago today, I realized I was in love with him
(after only 2 weeks of dating)...
3 years ago this month, Cory asked me to marry him...
And as of today, we have been married for 30 months (2-1/2 years)
I fell for him fast. I fell for him hard. And life would not be the same without him.
Blake Shelton sings perfectly how I feel about him...
On my own I’m only
Half of what I could be
I can’t do without you
We are stitched together
And what love has tethered
I pray we never undo
Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
And for when I think I lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it’s true
God gave me you, gave me you.
He gave me you.
Half of what I could be
I can’t do without you
We are stitched together
And what love has tethered
I pray we never undo
Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
And for when I think I lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it’s true
God gave me you, gave me you.
He gave me you.


so sweet! I'm so happy for you :)
ReplyDelete