I love to take pictures, especially of Sam. About 98-99% of the pictures I take are of Sam or have Sam in them. I take a lot on my phone and every so often I upload and save them to my computer. I don't really do a whole lot with them after that but as I was uploading some more tonight, I thought maybe I should share a few on here every now and then. So here's the first set.
 |
| Playing with Mommy sometime in November 2010 |
 |
| Trying to persuade me to go back to bed with him. (Nov. 2010) |
 |
| Hugging his favorite pillow on the couch. (Dec. 2010) |
 |
| Trying to join in on the conversation at the table at Cory's grandparents. (Dec. 2010). |
 |
| Spooning with his candy cane toy. (Jan. 2011) |
 |
| Right after a bath. Note how happy he looks ;-) (Jan. 2011) |
 |
| He fell asleep in his crate one day, even though I hadn't punished him. (Jan. 2011) |
|
|
|
|
There will be more to come from February until.....
your dog is just adorable :)
ReplyDelete