Last Tuesday I completed my last Spring semester of college! With that completion came the end of statistics which I thoroughly despised. I did well in statistics but I loathed every minute of it. To celebrate, Cory took me out to dinner to Longhorn and we had a delicious meal! For the rest of the week I enjoyed my lack of responsibilities and prepared for my Thirty-One party on Saturday.
On Thursday, I logged onto my school account to check my final grades. I knew I had an A in 3 of my classes but the average I had calculated for my online class was a B. I had tried my hardest with the online class but always seemed to have trouble with the quizzes. People I knew that were also taking that online class had difficulty with the quizzes as well so I had hoped he would scale the grades in some way.
Typically it takes teachers a week or more to post final grades but my four teachers this past semester didn't waste any time. I glanced down the list and, much to my surprise, saw 4 A's! I was so happy!! I have never received a 4.0 for a semester my entire college career. I have made Dean's List numerous times but I always seem to have at least one B. I immediately began calling everyone in my family and sharing my wonderful news!
Seeing that 4.0 really got my spirits up and I am even more motivated to finish these last two semesters. I only get 12 total days until Summer semester begins--only 6 remaining now--and in December, I will finally walk across that stage and receive that wonderful piece of paper that I have worked so hard to achieve.


Yay you go girl! so proud of you :)
ReplyDelete