Friday, May 27, 2011

Dear VS

Dear Victoria's Secret:

My love for you is well documented.  My frequent visits to your website and the incessant swiping of my credit card helps keep you in business.  But today I am a little mad at you.

You decided to have your semi-annual sale when I have zero money.  You sent me e-mails, messages, and catalogs reminding me of the wonderful deals you are offering right now.  You have tempted me too much this year.  I am having to use severe physical restraint to keep myself from ordering one of everything.  

Why did you decide to discount the Angels Collection so much?  And why did you leave out the Miraculous Collection from the sale?  I am having a hard time convincing myself I do not "need" any more items and I might just have to give in to you.

Signed,
Your biggest fan :-)

3 comments:

  1. We will be at your house to visit tomorrow for a couple days. We also plan on doing some shopping for your brother to have clothes for his new job. I also get the VS emails. We will be there and we will make purchases, compliments of your mother. I owe you that much for helping me to fall in love with that store, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never bought a single thing at VS. It's not that I don't like them; it's that when you're large on top, pretty bras just don't do the job.

    Also, for some reason I haven't been able to post comments on people's blogs, so I have to post them anonymously. It's Renee from "The Story of Us."

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had to block their e-mails... It was too challenging. But now I really want to go in! I mean my husband is working at the mall today.... and tomorrow is our anniversary..... I need help. (VS Anonymous anyone?)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...