After only 12 days without school, I have started back. Most people think I have completely lost my mind for registering for four classes this Summer but graduating in December is a MUST and I am willing to do what it takes. I am taking:
1. Short-Term Financial Management
2. Operations Management
3. Strategic Management
4. Business Ethics
(After reading those just now I realized it looks like I am a management major instead of a finance major!)
These four classes are known to be relatively easy and I do not foresee a stressful Summer. The only bad part is that I will be at school for 4-and-a-half straight hours Monday through Thursday!! And these 4.5 hours at school will be directly after working for 4 straight hours. God Bless my Soul!
If I disappear for the next 2 months you'll know what I am up to :-)


Good luck with all your classes! It will all be worth it come December :)
ReplyDelete