Sunday, May 1, 2011

Confessional

I'm not Catholic but I have some things I need to confess.

  • I put off all the laundry until today and just watched 4 episodes of The Secret Life of the American Teenager instead of doing said laundry.  Now I must stay up late to complete it so that we will have towels and underwear for Monday morning.
  • I haven't exercised in over 2 weeks and for the past week, I have eaten anything my heart desired.  I am now paying for it....dearly.
  • I don't like to wear pants anymore around the house.  I walk around in my underwear.  I almost went outside to walk Sam in my underwear today but thankfully caught myself.
  • I made dinner last night without a vegetable.  We had meat, mashed potatoes, and biscuits.  It all went straight to my thighs.  
  • I put the same set of sheets on the bed for the third week in a row.  I wash our sheets every weekend but for the past 3 weekends, I haven't felt like folding them so I just put them right back on the bed.  So much for variety.  
  • I uploaded photos so I could type out some blog posts about our past few weeks but got distracted by online shopping instead.  Maybe I will do those this week.
  • I didn't wash my make-up off every night this week and now my skin is retaliating.  I am about to declare war on some blemishes.
  • Last but not least, I value my sleep so I DVRed the Royal Wedding instead of getting up at the crack of dawn to watch it.  I have yet to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...