Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Rewind

We had another busy weekend and I know you are just dying to hear all about it [insert sarcasm].

Friday:  Cory got a haircut and then he had an eye appointment.  He had mentioned to me that he was having difficulty seeing to drive at night and that things looked blurry far away.  I had him put on my glasses at home one night [for kicks and giggles] and he said he could see things clearly.  Turns out, Cory has astigmatism just like me and he got some stylish Oakley glasses!  I am thankful we were able to have his vision corrected before something serious happened, like a car wreck.

We did some other running around and such but it was a very rainy day so we mostly stayed inside.

Saturday:  My parents came and brought me a car to drive this week while my car is in the shop [having repairs done from accidents that happened one year ago...long story as to why we are just now getting it fixed.]  They visited with us for a while, gave Sam tons of attention, and left after we ate a hearty dinner from Jim-N-Nicks. 

Saturday night Cory and I laid in bed for hours just talking.  I love nights like that.  Our conversations get so raw and deep and we always come away from them so much happier and at peace with things.  We mainly discussed some changes we want to implement in our lives and how we are going to accomplish some goals we have.

Sunday:  We spent the morning at home [I slept] and then we headed down to Greenville to watch the Super Bowl with Cory's family.  We were cheering for the Packers; although we didn't have a devoted interest in either of this year's teams.  I brought salsa, cheese dip, and some chips, and they ordered some pizzas.  We had a fun time watching it with his family and we headed home right after the game.

Monday:  Monday isn't technically part of the weekend, but I am sure you want to know all about my day today as well!  Cory and I got up extra early so we could have my car to the shop before 8:00AM. Cory had a patient coming in at 8:30 so we had to make sure he was at work on time!  This afternoon, I had an appointment with an oral surgeon about having all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed.  I have put it off for long enough and am scheduled to have them taken out in March.  My top 2 have already come in, without my knowledge because I had 2 molars removed when I had braces, to make room for my wisdom teeth, and never felt them coming in. One of my bottom ones is peeking through and my dentist threatened me, insisted I see someone about taking them out before problems emerge.

I have 2 tests this week, a weekly quiz and discussion post for my online class, and possibly a Stats test Thursday [wish he would hurry up and tell us!] So, I will be a little busy!

Hope everyone has a great week!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...