I didn't realize I wasn't feeling well until I started feeling good again. (Does that sentence make sense to anyone besides me?)
As part of my working out and toning up plan, I have cut out most of my diet mt. dews and replaced them with an abundance of water. I was drinking up to 4 diet mt. dews a day and only 1 or 2 water bottles. This week, I have been drinking 4-5 bottles of water and up to only 2 diet mt. dews a day. I have seen an improvement in my tummy already and I contribute that to the fact that the caffeine and carbonation were weighing me down, figuratively and literally.
I have felt absolutely wonderful this week! I have been energetic, happy, bright, and have felt like my health was at 100%. Some of this feeling good may be because I have begun exercising a little each day; it also may be because I have eaten far less carbohydrates this week; and of course, it can be because I have flushed out all of the toxins in my body with the amount of water I have been consuming.
I didn't realize that all of those things were actually contributing to how I was feeling. I knew all of those things in theory, but I had forgotten how wonderful I could feel with a little exercise, low carbohydrates, and a lot of water. I just have to make sure I remember this feeling every time I try to reach for the box of graham crackers or another diet mt. dew :-)


I'm so glad you're already feeling the good effects!! dr peppers are my weakness & I definitely try to limit my intake of them!
ReplyDelete