Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Magic Stick

Due to my allergies, I have allergacne (acne cause by allergies...I made up that word and am very proud of myself for it).

Allergacne is different from plain ole teenage acne.  My allergacne is mainly in the form of red spots, blemishes, and scars.  I scar easily and it usually takes about 3 years for them to fade away.  As I have gotten older and as I have found out about new allergies, it has gotten better.  But, it still rears its red little head every know and then.

I have always been skeptical about concealers because of said allergies and Clinique make-up--my BFF--has always worked well in covering my polka-dots.  But recently I fell in love.

I call it my Magic Stick and I am madly in love with it.  Wanna meet it?  I know you do...


Neutrogena Skin-Clearing Concealer.  It is magic because it has special skin-clearing powers so while it is concealing my polka-dots, it is also secretly killing my polka-dots.  Amazing isn't it?!

I LOVE all Neutrogena products and I have never had a problem with any of their products (knock on wood).  This little stick is $9.99 at my local Rite-Aid and it lasts a pretty good while.  They come in 3 different colors; I get Light 10.

I thought I would show you how well it works.  Here we have an area of my face with NO products on it.
And here, we have that same area after the Magic Stick has done it's work! 
 And then here is the final product.  Concealer+Powder

So, if you have allergacne or just plain ole teenage acne, you might wanna try this Magic Stick for yourself.  I highly recommend it! :-)

**Neutrogena has no idea who I am and I was, in no way, compensated for saying any of this. Although, if they want to provide me with a lifetime supply of Magic Sticks then they are more than welcome to.
**Also, allergacne is not a technical term.  It was made up completely by yours truly and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't steal it and use it as your own. If you need to use it, please give credit to my genius self. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...