Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Worth the Wait

Remember how I had to wait for my last Christmas gift?  Hubby said it wasn't available before Christmas but he had pre-ordered it and it would arrive shortly after.  Well, it arrived Friday morning and all I can say is it was DEFINITELY. WORTH. THE. WAIT!!!!
He got me my very own Cam Newton Auburn jersey!!!  It is absolutely PERFECT!  He got me a Youth Large because I am so tiny and it fits just right! (And he was able to save over $20 because of my small size).

This is not your typical jersey though.  He had to pre-order and I had to wait because of.....
That amazing patch!  It is the most beautiful patch I have ever laid my eyes on.  It is absolutely magnificent!

So, our fridge is stocked with beer, I have the most perfect outfit, and the TV is ready!  Oh, and the neighbors have all been warned that if they hear mass amounts of screaming, hooting, and hollering to please NOT call the cops because it is NOT domestic violence, it is the BCS National Championship Game!!

And one more thing, school was originally scheduled to start on Monday--the day of the game--but Auburn main campus was considering pushing it back to Tuesday.  Auburn Montgomery was not considering this.  I was bummed until I checked my school e-mail which I never, ever check and my wonderful teacher e-mailed us and told us she will be out of town and we will not have class. Coincidence? God is looking out for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...