WORTH IT.
Cory drinking way too many beers on a Monday night.
WORTH IT.
Cory talking smack on Facebook until 1:00AM.
WORTH IT.
Eating twice my weight in junk food all within four hours.
WORTH IT.
Potentially making our neighbors--who already hate us--hate us even more.
Screaming WAAAARRR EAGLEEE!!! at the top of his lungs outside at midnight.
WORTH IT.
Cory getting 5 hours of sleep and having to go to work in the morning.
WORTH IT.
Cory still being drunk when he woke up in the morning.
WORTH IT.
Cory meeting his new intern with one hell of a hangover.
WORTH IT.
Having a junk food hangover.
DEFINITELY WORTH IT.
All of that was worth it because Monday night was one of the best nights of my life. Because...
MY AUBURN TIGERS ARE THE BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!







I WAS (still am) SOOOO EXCITED!! I was jumping up and down and yelling like a crazy woman! So glad they won b/c my roommates are Auburn haters so it was nice!! :)
ReplyDeleteWAR EAGLE!
I'm laughing so hard because i can hear you saying all of this and cannot believe your hubs still made it out of bed and to work on time after all that LOL . XX love yA!
ReplyDeletewohoo! I dont keep up with football but one of my best friends is an Auburn Alum so Im excited for all your Auburn fans!
ReplyDelete