Hubby got me WiiFit for Christmas and sadly I have only used it a handful of times. But, it soon will be getting more attention than it can handle.
I started noticing my pants getting tighter and tighter and my belly poking out. And, if you know me in person, then you know I am teeny tiny so this came as a bit of a shock. (Especially since I recently moved up to a size 2...read here).
So, I weighed myself on WiiFit and it kindly told me that I had gained over 3 lbs in just 13 days. When I saw my actual weight, I realized that in the past 6-8 months, I have gained a total of 11 lbs. How did that happen?
Needless to say, I am determined to get this "pooch" gone before bikini season arrives. I set a goal of 5.4 lbs in one month and my friend Mr. WiiFit will help me achieve that. Once I reach that goal, I might want to lose about 3 more pounds. It isn't necessarily about losing the weight; it is more about being healthier, looking healthier, and getting rid of this lovely little pooch.
I wanted to post this on my blog so I would hold myself accountable for it and I plan to give updates along the way because I know everyone wants to hear about my pooch progress :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm down to 165!!!! Can't wait to lose more!!!!! You go gurl
ReplyDelete