I had plans to post about my 23rd birthday (that was 2 weeks ago)...but I haven't.
I had plans to decorate for Christmas last weekend...but I didn't.
And still haven't. Hopefully tomorrow, it will get done.
I had plans to already have a rough draft of our annual Christmas letter...but I haven't even started it.
I didn't want to keep going so long in between posts because there really is a lot for me to share...but my mind centers around one thing right now.
GRADUATION!!!
In exactly 2 weeks, I will be a college graduate. I will finally be done with school, for forever!!!!
I have class this Monday. I take my very last test in Real Estate this Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday I do not have class or exams.
Next Monday I have a final. Next Tuesday I have a final. And next Wednesday I have a final. Then on Saturday, I will GRADUATE!!! And get to celebrate with all my friends and family!!
We have holiday parties and work-related functions to attend over the next few weeks as well but the only thing I am excited for and the only thing I am preparing for is December 17 at 10:00AM!!!!!


I remember that feeling. Graduation is such an exciting time! Enjoy it! :)
ReplyDeleteRenee