Sunday, December 11, 2011

3 Days!!

Sorry I have been absent.  I have been focusing on what is going to occur over the next three days.

On Monday, at 7:45 PM, I will take my final exam in Investments & Portfolio Analysis.

On Tuesday at 10:45 AM, I will take my final exam in Financial Institutions & Markets and turn in the term project.  That evening Cory and I will attend the River Region Apartment Association Awards Banquet because the property I work at was nominated for Community of the Year and my manager was nominated for Property Manager of the Year!

On Wednesday at 5:00 PM, I will take my very last final exam in Financial Management II.  My best friend Katy is in this class with me so we will both be completely done with our college careers at the same time.  We will walk out of that classroom together and will graduate together that Saturday :-) 

Wednesday evening my Mama will be arriving into town to begin preparations for my graduation party on Saturday.  

I am so incredibly excited that nothing else has even crossed my mind.  I haven't thought about Christmas, New Years, or anything else because my mind has been consumed with graduation thoughts.  (We did finally decorate for Christmas, though).  I have waited for this moment for a long time and I am cherishing it for as long as I can.  

It still seems odd to me that I won't be going back to school in January.  I keep thinking "What am I supposed to do?"  I won't have classes to attend or homework to do or studying to do.  It is going to be wonderful and I absolutely cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...