I have so much floating around in my head that I want to share with you!
I absolutely LOVE reading Whitney's blog "The Glamorous Life of a Housewife" She seems like the type of person I could really get along with and I absolutely love reading her posts!
I also enjoy Katie and Chris' Marriage Confessions. They are quite entertaining as well.
I am really getting into this blog thing. It is a great way to release my thoughts and feelings and to read about other women that are in similar situations as me. Being married and having a family is one of the most amazing things in this world and I love being able to hear the joys of others relationships.
I have also noticed that a lot of these women are very God-faring women and that encourages me to build a stronger relationship with the Lord. I have fallen over the past few years and really need to get back into the Word and building a strong relationship again. My only reserve is the fact that Cory is not religious. :(
I have been thinking the past few days that my little family is absolutely amazing! I adore Cory and Sam and I could not imagine my life without them. And our love our little home! I can't wait to build a larger home, but for now, this quaint little apartment is perfect for our little trio.
Sam brings me more joy and entertainment than almost anything else. He constantly makes me laugh and I love playing with him. I know it sounds like I am talking about a human, but he is a dog! He really is my first-born though and will forever hold a special place in my heart. He was my saving grace in a time of need and I will love him forever for helping me through that rough time! I love you Sam!
I was reading a new blog today, Craving Simplicity, and it got me fired back up about purging our home of useless and unwanted things and also about saving money and really watching our finances. The personal financial planning course has also helped me really get fired up about our spending habits. But then I think of something I want for the house, or a project I want to do, and there goes our money again! I have a creative mind and I want to have the most quaint and cute little home in the whole apartment complex haha!
I have so many different types of posts that I want to create that I might just blog ten times one day! I don't have any followers so I guess it won't really matter if I bombard my imaginary readers with lots of posts ;) I think I will begin to create them and slowly post them on here. Which reminds me, I need to wrap this one up and make a new one about Cory's grandfather... talk to you soon! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy...