Thursday, October 28, 2010

Let the Purging BEGIN!

Well folks, the weekend is here.  Know what that means?  It is time for Hubby and I to begin the purging of our home for my mom's yard sale in a month. 

Cleaning out and organizing may not sound fun to anyone, but I am looking forward to it.  I know our home will have much less clutter and I won't have to complain about items we don't even use taking up valuable space in our tiny apartment.

I plan to dig into the deep, deep corners of all closets and all corners and really purge everything.  I have boxes to go through, bags to sort out, and clothes to try on.  I will make sure to keep you updated on the purging process and hopefully we will have quite a bit to sell.  Extra money is ALWAYS useful around the Holidays!!

PS..let me know if you need anything...I might just have it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...