Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Rewind

This past weekend was busy and very eventful.  Let's recap..

Friday:  Hubby only works until 12:00PM on Fridays so when he got home, we went down to check on his grandparents.  His grandfather is doing SO much better since his stroke.  He doesn't use his walker at all anymore!  He is able to get all around the house without help and if he does go somewhere (mailbox or store) then he uses a cane.  He still can't drive so Hubby took him to the grocery store while I stayed with Sam and his grandmother and gossiped.  It was a quick trip so we headed back that evening around dinner time.

Saturday:  This is what we woke up to on Saturday: Raining INSIDE  Not much fun!
We watched lots of football and did some things around the house.  And, went grocery shopping because I had NOTHING to cook Saturday night!

Sunday:  I had a Thirty-One Party with a lady that Hubby works with.  It was a great party and I booked 3 more from it!!  I am enjoying my Thirty-One business so much and I am loving all the wonderful women I am meeting!
Sunday evening I filled out all the invitations for my birthday and talked with my Mom on the phone for a LONG time.  We needed to catch up and I was so happy to talk to her.  She is coming here this Saturday to watch the GA-AU game with Hubby.

I have a very busy week planned so if you don't here from me, it is because I am knee deep in schoolwork and scrub brushes!  My house is a disaster and needs my attention desperately!  My shower is going to be condemned by the health department if I don't clean it!! (Okay, maybe it's not that bad, but you get the idea!) :)  I have approximately 385732297 items on my "to-do" list so I hope everyone has a FABULOUS week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, gossiping with grandma is definately a highlight of the day! That is terrific about grandpa improving so much from the stroke!! i totally love long convos with moma! those are the best and she's coming to visit you! how lovely is that! i'm seriously wanting a 31 party , you willing to drive lol. Please dont have the health dept come condemn your shower ha ha i nearly died laughing off the couch reading that! My shower probably should too as much as i despise cleaning the shower! good luck on all the school work too! yay for your birthday coming near! so so exciting :) talk to you soooooon :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...