Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Miscellaneous

I don't have a specific topic to talk about today so you are getting miscellaneous thoughts!

  • My birthday is tomorrow...I will be 22 years old!
  • Sam is the MOST entertaining puppy EVER!
  • I am slowly feeling more and more like myself after having a reaction to some medication I was on
  • Hubby and I played Mancala last night for an hour and a half...fun times!
  • Conan makes me laugh until my tummy hurts :-)
  • The Iron Bowl is Friday (check back for a post on this)
  • Christmas is right around the corner and I couldn't be any more excited!!!
  • My parents and brothers are coming tomorrow!! I haven't seen my youngest brother, William, in a month and I haven't seen my other brother, Stephen, since school started!!!  My parents have come to my house for the past 2 weekends in a row; they said I would get tired of them but I am LOVING it! I am soaking up all of their love and affection.
  • Hubby is getting off work 4 hours early today! This excites me to the point I might pee my pants!  Hubby works A LOT (but he makes good money so I try not to complain) so when he gets a day off or comes home early, I soak it up!! And, he MIGHT get to come home early on my birthday tomorrow...which would be FAB-U-LOUS because he works 11 hours on Wednesdays.
  • I didn't sleep well last night and wanted to crawl back in bed so I took the sheets off and put them in the washer to keep me from going back to bed. Then I remembered about our guest bed and the couch...you might find me curled up on one of them later ;-)
  • NO SCHOOL THIS WEEK!

2 comments:

  1. haha Girl your sleep regime (sp) made me laugh. :) I hate that you couldn't sleep well. Every night was like that for me before I went down to FL. Now it's slowly getting better. So glad you are finally starting to feel better!! I am super duper excited that your b'day is tomorrow!!! And that you get to see your family!! I cannot WAIT for the Iron Bowl either!

    War Eagle Friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey! A. Sam is definately most entertaining puppy EVER! He always cheers me up!
    B. I'm glad we( lol like i helped figure out what was wrong) but anyway that medication was the issue and your slowly getting back to yourself! C. I'm sorry you didnt sleep well and my mom uses that method on my dad every morning especially the weekends because otherwise he wont get up ha ha! D. Yay for family time! E. yay for birthday + possibly hubbby getting off early!!! F. yay for no school , christmas, and thanksgiving G . I'm just glad and thankful for our friendship hip hop hooooray! you make me smile girl! XX

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...