Monday, March 5, 2012

Tupperware!!

My best friend, Katy, has started selling Tupperware.  My mom sold it for years while we were growing up so I grew up using it and loving it. When I got married, my mom had already given most of it away as gifts or sold her extras so I didn't get any.  I had to learn to use other things...like glass...which breaks.

When Katy said she was interested in selling it, I was so excited! I was finally going to be able to get all those pieces that I grew up using but didn't have.  She had her debut party last Thursday and I could hardly contain myself.  I wanted to buy everything!!  I was pleased to find out that Tupperware hasn't changed their products.  I firmly believe "If it isn't broke, don't fix it!" and Tupperware has stayed true to that saying.  

I was flipping through the catalog and kept saying "My mom has that..I NEED it too".  Katy encouraged me to buy it all but my husband and checkbook would not have been happy.  I did get a few of the cheaper things and am having my own party to help her get her business going and to hopefully get everything else on my wish list for free or for a discounted price. 
Once I get the items I will take pictures and discuss them more. 

So if you or someone you know is interested in Tupperware, please check out Katy's site.   And if you place an order, make sure and let her know I sent you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...