Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

  • There are only 18 days left in which I actually have to attend school.  I am SO excited!! I wish I could just go the next 18 consecutive days and be done!
  • Our pumpkin died a slow, moldy death.  He also looks like someone punched him in the face. 
  •  I noticed that I didn't post a lot in the month of October.  I was dealing with a medication change, I was busy at school, and I have been dealing with a couple of different internal struggles about different aspects of my life right now.  All of that left little to talk about on here.  But, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and my graduation are all quickly approaching so I am sure I will have lots to talk about!
  • The weather here in Montgomery is still pretty warm.  It stays relatively warm or HOT for 300 (out of 365) days in a year here so Cory has still been wearing shorts and flip-flops.  We have had some cooler mornings but not anything to warrant a sweater or boots yet.  I have a hard time decorating for Fall when it is still hot outside but I am slowly bringing out the decorations.
  • I was born on Thanksgiving Day and because of leap year, the day of the week that my birthday falls on varies.  This year, my birthday will fall on Thanksgiving Day :)
  • I have had a bit of a sinus headache for the past couple of days.  I have taken Benadryl but that makes me want to sleep for 30 hours so I think I am going to have to try something else.  I usually take Sudafed but that keeps me up all night.  I need something in between Benadryl and Sudafed.
  • I have started looking for a graduation dress.  I want something nice, mature, and sophisticated but it also has to keep me warm because it will be chilly in the middle of December--even here in Montgomery.  If I was graduating in the Spring, it would be so much easier.  There are about 10 different dresses that I would LOVE to have for the occasion but I would FREEZE if I tried to wear them in December.
  • We had to change out our mini blinds here in the apartment because Sam had chewed them too much.  Turns out we have very odd-sized windows so we ended up having to order them from a mini blind supplier.  I had already taken down the old ones before we realized we would have to order some so we have been without blinds for a week.  I hung the curtains back up so no one could see inside but it has still been odd.  We finally received the new blinds last night so they will go up this evening.  I am actually glad we had to take the others down because I did not realize how dirty my windows were.  This gave me a chance to really scrub the windows with nothing obstructing me.  
  • I started taking my prenatal vitamins in preparation for trying to conceive in the new year.  I take them at night, with food, but they still make me feel queasy for about an hour after taking them.  I have just about decided that pregnancy is not what makes women sick, the dang vitamins are!  I had better get used to it though because I will be taking them for the next year.  
  • Speaking of babies, I got to thinking that if we do get pregnant in January, our baby will be due about this time next year :)  So exciting!!!
  • I had a dream the other night that I was pregnant with TWINS!! My mother has been saying for a while now that she thinks I will be pregnant with twins, but it is just a hunch.  After that dream I had, she is pretty convinced :)  
That's all I have for today!!  Hope everyone has a wonderful week.  I have a test tomorrow evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...