Tuesday, August 9, 2011

David and Iris

Today is my wonderful parents' 25th Wedding Anniversary!!  
25 years ago they stood in that little church in small-town Georgia and promised to devote themselves to each other for eternity.  They took those vows seriously and have demonstrated perfectly what marriage is supposed to be.  
My parents are a model of what true love looks like.  They stand by each other, respect each other, and adore each other through everything that comes their way.  They have shown my brothers and I what love is and have never shied away from showering us, and each other, with that love.  I admire them for all they have done and look forward to watching their love grow for the next 25 years.
 I love you both so much and I can't thank you enough for the example you have set for myself and Cory.  I pray my marriage is filled with as much love, devotion, and admiration as yours!
XOXO

Your baby girl

1 comment:

  1. I remember dusting a few of those pictures in Wetumpka, AL years ago. I love these two people and what they have stood for and stand for today.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...