Thursday, July 28, 2011

Updates!

I am DONE with Summer semester and in just 3 short weeks, I begin my LAST semester of college!!!

We have finally decided on our future home plans and are in the process of getting the ball rolling.  More on that later :-)

We also just found out about a church that we are really excited about trying out.  2 different people I work with attend there--and hold positions there--and from everything they have been telling me, it sounds like the perfect place for Cory and I.  We probably won't make it this Sunday ( TOO much going on) but we definitely plan on attending next Sunday!

I am still trying to play catch-up on being a wife, mommy, and housewife right now but I promise to elaborate more real soon!!  My husband, my house, and Sam are demanding my undivided attention after I endured the WORST finals week of my life and basically did not exist in their world!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on almost being done with college :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...