This past weekend Sam hosted his very first slumber party. We went Friday afternoon and picked up my brother's dog Jack (who is Sam's best friend AND brother) and brought him to stay with us for the weekend. My youngest brother had an out-of-town tennis tournament and everyone in the family went--except for us, obviously--so we were put in charge of Jack. This is Jack...
He is a free-spirit hippie--hence the long, crazy hair--and pretty much does whatever he wants. He LOVES to play football and attack Sam. He hates to be left alone and despises vacuum cleaners.
I would love to tell you that the two of them made a tent in the living room, stayed up all night watching scary movies, ate pizza bagel bites, and drank lots of orange soda and Kool-Aid. But we are talking about dogs here and this is what they did...
They...
ran circles around the couch
ran circles around the dining room table
jumped on top of Cory and I
jumped on top of each other
licked crumbs off of the kitchen floor
rolled around in dirty laundry (that I was trying to sort)
fought over their ropes
fought over their BoBos
fought over Grimace
hid underneath our bed
barked at the geese
barked at the neighbors
barked at random noises
punched, kicked, tackled, and licked each other
fought over who loved me the most
fought over who loved Cory the most
fought over who I loved the most
fought over who Cory loved the most
ate green beans
ate noodles
stepped in large mud puddles and then walked all over the carpet
insisted on only eating and drinking out of each other's bowls and not their own
They had so much fun and Cory and I both enjoyed watching them and playing with them so much!! It was pure entertainment. And they are both so cute that I really don't care that I have 8 sets of muddy pawprints all over my carpet!! It was totally worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat!!
| Apparently they thought Grimace needed a bath because they put him in Jack's water bowl :-) |


haha I love seeing dogs play together! It's so cute!
ReplyDelete