A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the tub/shower
D. Dogs: My amazing, wonderful, perfect little Sam
E. Essential start to your day: Shower! I can't wake up without one.
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the tub/shower
D. Dogs: My amazing, wonderful, perfect little Sam
E. Essential start to your day: Shower! I can't wake up without one.
F. Favorite color: Pale PINK!
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5' 2"
I. Instruments you play(ed): None :-( I have attempted the piano and the guitar and failed miserably at both
J. Job title: Wife, Student, Housewife, Leasing Consultant
K. Kids: One day!
L. Live: Montgomery, AL
M. Mom’s name: Iris, "Mama"
N. Nicknames: Scooterbug (from Cory's grandfather), Lil' Grundoon (from my Daddy), Princess (from my Daddy's Dad)
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was born
P. Pet peeves: Not returning your shopping carts in the buggy return, smacking, whining, and just plain stupid people.
Q. Quote from a movie: "It's not a purse; it's a satchel! And Indiana Jones has one!" and, from the same movie and same character, "He was a ratard"
S. Siblings: 2 "baby" brothers
T. Time you wake up: Now that I am working, between 6:30 and 7:30
U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret please :)
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Corn (actually it doesn't like me), peas, lima beans
W. What makes you run late: Not waking up on time. Or traffic.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, elbow, chest, stomach, arm...I think that's all
Y. Yummy food you make: EVERYTHING I make is YUMMY! ;-) Lasagna would probably be my favorite. Cory's favorite would be cookies or brownies
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes, Elephants, Monkeys, Zebras, Lions. I enjoy them ALL!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy...