Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Conversations with Cory

The Scene:  Hubby has just come home and seen that I purchased 130 cookie cutters (an assorted tub of 100 and a specialty Christmas selection of 30).

Hubby:  Honey, do you really need 130 cookie cutters?!
Me: Yes
Hubby: Really? 130??!
Me: But look, they have a football one, a helmet one, and a trophy one so I can make you some when you watch football games :-D
Hubby: Ohh OK :)

*******************************************************************************

The Scene:  Hubby told me one of my Christmas presents would be arriving after Christmas. 

Hubby:  One of your presents will arrive A.D....get it?
Me: Uhh honey, A.D. is after death, not birth
Hubby:  Oh yeah.... :-/

********************************************************************************

The Scene:  I realize our nativity scene has been rearranged and the wise men, Mary, and Joseph are all huddled around baby Jesus

Me: Honey, did you move the nativity scene?
Hubby: Yeah, I figured the wise men had been coming from afar for long enough and it was time everyone got to see baby Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...