I am SO TIRED!! For some reason this morning, Cory and I's phones showed the wrong time. It was really 5:30 AM but our phones showed 6:30 AM so we got up really really early. Cory went back to sleep for another hour but I stayed up fixing the phones and I had to take Sam to the groomer this morning so I didn't go back to sleep. Today is going to be a long day too and so is tomorrow so I hope I can sleep well tonight. I couldn't go to sleep last night either...story of my life. Today I have worked on accounting a LOTTT. I also went and finally got my Alabama license tag for my car so I am 100% legal now! :-) I figured out a lot of my homework, which makes me feel a little better, but it is still difficult and I always seem to do worse on the tests.
I am skipping stats class as I write this but I will pick up Sam at 3, go to class at 5, get out of class at 6:15 and go straight to my ThirtyOne Celebrate and Connect meeting and then I will have to leave the meeting early to be back at school in time for accounting tonight at 7:40. So when I leave at 445 today, I won't be coming home until 9 tonight :-( That is one long day for me! And all I want to do is take a nap!!!
Now, I feel kinda bad about skipping...ooops! At least he doesn't take roll and I am doing well in that class.
I will find out what I made on my finance test tonight...hopefully made a B! I think that is all for now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy...