Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Not Feeling Well

I survived the day from hell yesterday..somehow.  I was so exhausted by the time I got home that I went straight to bed.  And I never did the ironing so Cory had to wear a Polo to work today..thankfully he didn't get in trouble!  This morning I had to wake up early to go to the dentist to get a re-filling.  It was the quickest and easiest filling I ever had and I didn't feel a thing..not even pressure!  I was still tired when I got home so Sam and I slept from 9-12.  Then I got up and studied for my management test.  Ever since this morning, I have had a sore throat and not felt very well.  It also feels like my lymph nodes are swollen in my neck..which I hope not because then I would need to go to the doctor to get antibiotics.  Hopefully it is just a cold from where I cleaned the house this weekend.  Anyway, I made a 100 on my management test and if I got both of the bonus questions correct then I will have a 110.  And yesterday, I got my test grade from my finance test and I made an 88.
Oh, and my stats teacher is having to retire.  He is really old and weak and I always felt so bad for him.  Well it turns out he has pneumonia and is having to retire since he is so sick.  So tomorrow we will have a new professor.  I am a little nervous about it because I really liked Dr. Hegji because he really explained everything in easy to understand terms and now I am afraid my grade is going to drop because of the new teacher.  I hope not because I have enough of my time consumed in my accounting work.  I finally finished all of the homework problems and seem to understand it a little better so maybe on this next test I can do better.
When I was walking Sam last night I saw Jill and Derrell and they have been really busy too but we agreed to get together hopefully next weekend and do another dinner date night.  I am looking forward to that!  And, I gave her a catalog today so maybe she will order something.
I had the Celebrate and Connect meeting last night and I am glad I went because I got some exclusive stuff and I met some people that sell in this area.  There were a few new people, so maybe I can have a competitive advantage over them :-) It really made me more pumped about my business.
Brooke posted some pictures of her utility tote tonight on Facebook and already has quite a few comments on them so hopefully she will get some orders. I just gotta get more parties for October!!
I am writing this while I am skipping marketing class because I feel so bad :-(  Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and this weekend because Mama and Daddy and William and Jack are coming this weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...