Monday, September 27, 2010

Randomisity

I have so much going on in my head right now that I do not think it is possible to blog coherently.  If I were to just let it all out, it would not make a bit of sense and would not flow together whatsoever...but hey, let's do it anyway.  FYI, I will not subject you to everything in my head because I do not feel like typing for the next 3 hours and I don't want a post that is 14 pages long!!

So, I got a LOT accomplished today.  I ran a bunch of errands and did some housework.

I am freaked about money because for some reason, I keep needing it and it keeps disappearing.

People are so unreliable that it makes me sick.

I want to do something different with my hair but I am a chicken.

Cory thought I should have named my blog "Things That Make You Go Blaaauuggg"  hahaha

How come food has to be so expensive?

How come my jeans don't fit and I have no motivation to work out?  Although I did take Sam on a long walk today around the neighborhood and I did some crunches and sit-ups this evening...but I also ate 4 crescent rolls at dinner :-(

Am I ever going to grow out of acne?  I mean it gets really old after 8 years!!

I found out about a job opening today at a baby store but decided I better not apply since I am so busy with school and ThirtyOne

How come no one comes through for me with ThirtyOne?  Haven't I been there for them?

I am SO OVER school! Can I just graduate already????

I am ready to have a home of my own and a larger income.  This poor college student living is getting old really quick.

I have been overly nervous today for some reason..must be the meds I was taking and all of the vitamins.

Remind me to tell you the funny, but sad, story of my mom and her toe.  I am not in the proper mood to spell out that story!

I should probably go to bed, but I can't sleep..so here I am! 

Okay, I do believe that is all I am going to subject you to for this evening.  Tune in the next couple of days because I am sure there will be more!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...