In May Sam got to go to a Biscuits game and you can
read about that here. Sam also started school and you can
read about that here. Other than that, these are the main things that happened in Sam's little puppy life during the month of May.
 |
| On May 14, I hosted a Thirty-One Party and at one point Sam decided he would do the presentation. "This is a bag. You can put toys in it. This is another bag. You can put treats in it." |
 |
| I woke up one morning to this absolutely adorable face looking at me. He was asking me if I would take him out so he could take a poop. |
 |
| Sam has decided he wants to be a model when he grows up and he claims this is his "signature pose" |
 |
| Sam donned his apron and was ready to help Mommy cook. (Actually he was highly pissed that I put that apron on him...as I am sure you can tell by his face!) |
 |
| Exhausted from being at school all day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy...