Sunday, April 24, 2011

Catch Up!

First of all, HAPPY EASTER!!!

I haven't posted since last Friday and this post will explain why.

Saturday, April 16:  Cory and I went to Auburn for the A-Day game.  We had so much fun and I finally got to meet my blog BFF, Amy!  I have a lot of pictures from the day and Amy and I took some together so I will have a separate post detailing that day.

Sunday, April 17:  Cory and I did some housework.  I did some laundry.  He bathed Sam and watched episodes of Dexter.  And we had some errands to run.  

*Here is where the week starts getting crazy*

Monday, April 18:  We both worked 8-12 and then met at home.  We changed clothes and then had to go pick up his boss at his home.  His boss, Dr. Clark, took us to lunch at Red Robin and then we (read: I) drove him all the way to the Atlanta airport and back home again.  (He usually flies out of the Montgomery airport, which is only 20 minutes away, but this time he had to fly out of Atlanta, which is 2.5 hours away!)  After being in the car for 5 straight hours, we both crashed!

Tuesday, April 19:  I went to work at 8:00AM and was home by 9:00AM.  I had gotten sick at work and came home to rest on the couch.  I watched 6 episodes of the Secret Life of the American Teenager and then at 3:00, I had to go take a statistics test.   I aced the test, came home, and went back to bed.  I skipped my evening class because I had used all of my energy for my test.

Wednesday, April 20:  I woke up feeling 100% better so I went to work.  After work, I had homework to complete before my evening class.  I went to my evening class, cooked dinner, and crashed!

Thursday, April 21:  My boss had taken a vacation day so I agreed to work until 2:30.  I have class at 3:30 on Thursdays so he arranged for a replacement to come in at 2:00 to relieve me.  2:45 rolls around and the woman is nowhere in sight.  I call her property and she says she will be there in a few minutes.  (By the way, her property is less than 1 mile from my property).  3:30 rolls around and she finally walks in the door!  At that point I would have been late for class and I didn't have any of my school things with me so I had to miss--which I was NOT happy about!  I get home at 4:00, cook some dinner, and then I am back out the door for class at 6:15.  I get home and, once again, crash!

Friday, April 22:  I slept until 10:00 and it felt wonderful! But, I quickly had to get up and get going because I had a whole list of errands to run for work. (Another post will be devoted to those particular errands).  After the errands, Cory and I got ready for our Riverboat Dinner Cruise.  We had originally scheduled to do the Dinner Cruise for our anniversary but it kept being canceled due to weather.  We were finally able to do it and I was SO excited!

We get to the docks and we see a huge chartered bus arrive and out pours about 50 high school prom kids.  I started to get a little unnerved when I realized they would be on the boat as well.  Thankfully, they were on a different level of the boat and we did not have to relive our prom!  (Another post will be coming for that date!!) After the dinner cruise, we came home and went straight to bed because I had work in the morning.

Saturday, April 23:  I worked 9:30-4:00, came home, changed clothes, and Cory and I headed back to Atlanta to pick up his boss from the airport!  We took him home, went to our home, and both crashed around 10:30.

Sunday, April 24:  Because of our busy week and our busy Saturday, we were not able to go to GA to see my family for Easter or to Greenville to see his family.  We slept in and are having to catch up on things from this week.  Cory had kept up with washing the towels, socks, and underwear so we would have clean underwear and towels but our clothes still had to be washed.  And I have 21 articles of clothing to iron.  21!!!!  I haven't been able to keep up with it the past few weeks so I only iron as needed and it has gotten out of hand.  Cory cleaned the house yesterday while I was at work, so we don't have to worry about that!  The rest of our day will be spent doing laundry and ironing!

I only have a week and a half of school left and nothing on the calendar so I am looking forward to posting about all our adventures and getting back to a much calmer life! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy easter to you too, it seems life has been CRAZY for you lately. By the time we chat again, i'll be a college grad, rate you and i both are going ! my life is hectic from now til when i graduate FRIDAY ! 6 days , more like 5 and i'm getting ancy with all the work i have left to accomplish by then! Glad you are feeling better though! Hopefully we'll chat soon, if not good luck on finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy lady! We got hooked on Dexter through netflix instant and love it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...