Monday, August 30, 2010

Stressed

I have been so busy lately.  School started back and I am taking 5 classes so that consumes most of my time.  I also have to be a wife to Cory and a mother to Sam.  My day consists of cooking, cleaning, laundry, school, school-work, and playing with Sam.  I get really tired ;-)
I also am a Thirty-One consultant, which is now taking up some of my free time.  It really is a great company and I am loving what I am doing so far.  I have had a debut party and a party at my mother's house.  I met the first goal laid out by the company, and I met my first personal goal as well.  I will receive some gifts/bonuses from the company and I have already recouped all of my start-up expenses.  I am having a good time with it and can't wait to see what the future has in store for me with Thirty-One.
My classes take up a lot of time.  I am taking Management of Organizations, Principles of Marketing, Statistics I, Intermediate Accounting II, and Personal Financial Planning.  The Management and Marketing classes don't seem to be too difficult and I think the Personal Financial Planning course will be informative and interesting.  The only class I am really concerned about it Intermediate Accounting II.  I made a C in Int. I and I really would like to make an A in II.  I just have to really apply myself and study hard.
Also, Cory and I have been arguing lately because I feel like he should step up and do more since I am taking 5 classes and still doing all of the cooking, cleaning, laundry, and ironing.  I am not SuperWoman, although sometimes I wish I was :)
I have tried to catch up and get ahead in some things so I am hoping this next week isn't too bad and then the weekend of Labor Day, I will be able to get a lot done and hopefully lower my stress level!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...